Skip to main content

How to Request a Transcript

Unofficial Transcripts: Students receive one free copy of their transcript during their grade-level classroom presentation. Any additional unofficial transcripts are 10 cents per copy. Students need to see their counselor during student office hours to request one.

Official Transcripts: Official transcripts can be requested through our registrar. See her web page for the process.

End of the year transcripts for college admissions: Counselors do not send final transcripts or final reports to colleges. It is the student’s responsibility to request a FINAL paper transcript to be sent to the college you have decided to attend. Students need to complete an Official Transcript Request form and turn it in to the registrar in the main office.


Ohlone: If you need an Ohlone transcript for a class you took on Irvington's campus or on Ohlone's campus, you can request it through your WebAdvisor account (the account you used to register for the class) at  If you do not have access to your WebAdvisor account information, you can find instructions from Ohlone on how to request a transcript at the following web address: